Compliance & Licenses
The Code of Conduct (the Code) is an important part of Solstas
Lab Partners' overall compliance program. The Code cannot cover
every issue or situation, but it does set forth the basic policies
that should be used to guide employees with their business conduct
The Code is not intended to replace other Company or
departmental policies and procedures. All employees must comply
with the applicable Company and departmental policies and
procedures as well as the guidelines set forth in the Code.
According to the Solstas Lab Partners Code of Conduct:
Every employee has the responsibility to:
- Act in accordance with all laws, regulations and guidelines
governing a clinical laboratory in today's healthcare
- Learn the details of all policies and standards. You should
have a basic understanding of the policies, expected performance,
and the issues covered by the policies.
- Know the laws, rules and regulations that apply to your
- Seek help from your supervisor, manager, director, Human
Resources, or the Compliance Department when you have questions
about the application of policies.
- Keep patient and Solstas Lab Partners information confidential
in accordance with applicable legal and ethical standards.
- Promptly report possible violations of the law.
- Promptly report situations that appear to violate the Code of
Conduct or any company policy or standards.
- Report immediately any requests of you to violate the law,
company policy or standards.
- Not accept or offer money or valuable gifts in exchange for the
receipt or promise of services or goods.
- Cooperate completely with internal investigations into concerns
of possible violations as well as audits.
All employees are prohibited from retaliating against anyone
who, in good faith, reports any possible violations or assists in
any investigation of such possible violations.
The Solstas Lab Partners Compliance Program
The Compliance Program is a guide on how to abide by all laws,
regulations, policies and guidelines that apply to conducting
Company business. The Compliance Program is also designed to help
prevent and detect fraud, waste and abuse within the Company. It is
Solstas Lab Partners' policy to provide information to all
employees, contractors, and agents about federal and state False
Claims laws, remedies available under those laws, and about
whistleblower protection available to anyone who claims a violation
of any federal or state False Claims laws. It is also Solstas Lab
Partners' policy to advise our employees, contractors, and agents
of the steps Solstas Lab Partners has in place to prevent and
detect health care fraud, abuse and waste.
For licenses and certificates not available on this